Clinton will promote her new memoir, Hard Choices, at CNN’s town hall on June 17. Christiane Amanpour moderates the show. CNN expects Clinton to take questions from the audience and Amanpour with “nothing off limits”. The town hall will offer Clinton an opportunity to clarify her position during the events surrounding the Benghazi attack.
What's this? This is an unbiased just-the-facts news summary about Hillary Clinton, extracted from the original article by Newslines' contributors. To see the newsline of each topic, click the links below. Learn more
Clinton live town hall announced
View the full newsline: Hillary Clinton
- Trump won’t pursue charges against Clinton
- 76.1m watch final debate
- FBI sends Clinton report to Congress
- Black and Brown Forum debate
- Told adviser to send sensitive messages 'nonsecure'
- Clinton ‘Two Faced,’ ‘Liar,’
- Clinton's comments 'terrifying'
- Proposes $2 billion Alzheimer's cure program
- Calls Clinton a liar
- Demands Clinton apology