Israeli forces shoot 21 Palestinians in multiple incidents across the occupied territories, including a nine-year-old girl shot in the hand, while standing on the porch of her home, and a ten-year-old boy shot in the head with a rubber-coated bullet in the head. Others at the same scene are affected by tear gas. The girls is taken to a local hospital and is reported to be in moderate condition.
What's this? This is an unbiased just-the-facts news summary about Bashar Mustafa al-Khatib, Israel, Israel Defense Forces, Palestinian - Israeli Conflict, extracted from the original article by Newslines' contributors. To see the newsline of each topic, click the links below. Learn more
21 Palestinians shot
- 21 Palestinians shot
- Rights group office arson attack
- Army surrounds village
- Announces Israel $6M research center
- Plans 11 Negev towns
- Obama, Netanyahu meet
- 'Iran will be destroyed within 25 years'
- Record sandstorm hits Isreal
- Kerry reaffirms support of Israel
- Will not allow Israel to be 'submerged' by refugees