Israeli forces enter the Dawabsheh’s house in the village of Duma, searched it and confiscate some of the family’s possessions. Palestinain activists say that the IDF also entered a number of houses and shops located in the vicinity of the Dawabsheh’s home, and that they confiscated all the recordings they found in any surveillance cameras. The Dawabshen family has set up a tent next to their home so as to receive those coming to offer condolences and express solidarity over Ali’s murder.
Forces enter Dawabsheh house
- 21 Palestinians shot
- Rights group office arson attack
- Army surrounds village
- Announces Israel $6M research center
- Plans 11 Negev towns
- Obama, Netanyahu meet
- 'Iran will be destroyed within 25 years'
- Record sandstorm hits Isreal
- Kerry reaffirms support of Israel
- Will not allow Israel to be 'submerged' by refugees