Israeli jets strike the home of Muhammad Deif in Khan Younis, however the official Hamas military commander no longer lives in the building and is thought to command the group’s military apparatus from unknown locations. He remains a top Israeli target.
Strikes ‘home of military commander’
- 21 Palestinians shot
- Rights group office arson attack
- Army surrounds village
- Announces Israel $6M research center
- Plans 11 Negev towns
- Obama, Netanyahu meet
- 'Iran will be destroyed within 25 years'
- Record sandstorm hits Isreal
- Kerry reaffirms support of Israel
- Will not allow Israel to be 'submerged' by refugees