The Kim Kardashian: Hollywood game is estimated to be making $200 million/year. The game lets players create an avatar that meets celebrities, goes to photo shoots and wears expensive clothes. The game is free to download, but players spend real money on things like virtual clothes, virtual hairstyles and energy boosts. The objective is to move up the ranks from the E List to the A List. The shares of Glu Mobile, the game developer, have risen 30% since the app launched in late June.
Game makes $70,000/day
- Kim and Kanye visit Japan
- Kim K 'saved' her marriage to Kanye West with a spiritual counsellor
- Kim Kardashian advocates for stricter gun control
- Kim K, Kanye arrive in the Caribbean for early birthday celebration
- Report: Kim K, Kanye had six week trial separation
- Kim K: Kanye, Not Monica Rose, responsible for style transformation
- West fills house with flowers to celebrate third wedding anniversary
- Name baby 'Saint'
- Defends Kardashians
- Kardashian, Clinton selfie