A wax statue of McGregor is revealed at Madame Tussauds’s in New York. His statue is the latest addition to the athletes’ wing, alongside the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi and Muhammad Ali, with the area transformed into a theme of mixed martial arts and boxing for its arrival. McGregor is only the second UFC fighter after Chuck Liddell to have his likeness on display at the museum.
Immortalised in wax at Madame Tussauds in New York
- Apologises for running out of whiskey
- Immortalised in wax at Madame Tussauds in New York
- Releases Sole Fury sneaker
- McGregor's hopes of Nurmagomedov rematch dashed by UFC
- Responds After NFL Fans Ridicule Throw Attempt
- McGregor visits Taylor after her titles victory
- Odds cut on McGregor entering 'I'm A Celebrity...2018'
- Suspended for at least 10 days
- McGregor calls for rematch
- White: McGregor ‘upset’ about loss, doesn’t care about brawl