A wax statue of McGregor is revealed at Madame Tussauds’s in New York. His statue is the latest addition to the athletes’ wing, alongside the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi and Muhammad Ali, with the area transformed into a theme of mixed martial arts and boxing for its arrival. McGregor is only the second UFC fighter after Chuck Liddell to have his likeness on display at the museum.
Immortalised in wax at Madame Tussauds in New York
- Retires 'from fighting'
- McGregor: 'I was in the wrong'
- White confirms McGregor 'will fight again'
- Charges dropped over alleged Florida robbery
- Announces retirement from MMA
- Gives team talk to Boston Bruins
- Arrested after smashing fan's phone
- McGregor float at Malta Carnival
- Celebrates mum's 60th birthday in the Versace Mansion
- Wear matching purple suits at Super Bowl