A parole board decides Pistorius will be released from prison and moved to house arrest within days. He has already served nearly one year of a five year sentence. Pistorius will live in his uncle’s mansion, continue to receive psychotherapy, and not be allowed to possess a firearm. He will not be required to wear an electronic tagging device.
Release to house arrest in days
Add your comments below...
- Murder conviction
- Released one day early
- Release to house arrest in days
- Parents: Steenkamp was leaving Pistorius
- To be released after 10 months
- In shock on first night in jail
- Can't be released early due to prostheses
- Relying on donations for baked beans
- Brother talks about life in prison
- Steenkamp's mother interview