Williams appears in the trailer for the movie Merry Friggin’ Christmas, one of his final movie roles. Williams plays a cynical father forced to reconnect with his son on a road trip to rescue presents and Christmas. The movie opens in theaters in November 2014.
Merry Friggin’ Christmas trailer
- Williams' artworks, memorabilia to be auctioned
- Widow, children settle estate claims
- Judge gives more time to settle dispute
- Banned use of image for 25 years
- Legal battle over estate
- Robin Williams interview
- 'Acclimating to the new normal'
- Sources: Lewy body dementia
- Ashes scattered in San Francisco Bay
- Autopsy: No drugs, no alcohol