A document shows that Williams refused a $600,000 offer from AEG Live to headline two shows at The Colosseum at Caesar’s Palace in Las Vegas two years before his death. Sources say that Williams’s decision to turn down the offer, which came while he was shooting The Crazy Ones, indicates that he did not have money troubles.
What's this? This is an unbiased just-the-facts news summary about Robin Williams, extracted from the original article by Newslines' contributors. To see the newsline of each topic, click the links below. Learn more
Turned down Vegas offer
View the full newsline: Robin Williams
- Williams' artworks, memorabilia to be auctioned
- Widow, children settle estate claims
- Judge gives more time to settle dispute
- Banned use of image for 25 years
- Legal battle over estate
- Robin Williams interview
- 'Acclimating to the new normal'
- Sources: Lewy body dementia
- Ashes scattered in San Francisco Bay
- Autopsy: No drugs, no alcohol