Barry Levinson, the director, wouldn’t let me anywhere near (Williams) or even the set because he was worried if (Williams) and I met, he would start to do, subconsciously, an imitation of me, which, of course, would change the characterization.
- Williams' artworks, memorabilia to be auctioned
- Widow, children settle estate claims
- Judge gives more time to settle dispute
- Banned use of image for 25 years
- Legal battle over estate
- Robin Williams interview
- 'Acclimating to the new normal'
- Sources: Lewy body dementia
- Ashes scattered in San Francisco Bay
- Autopsy: No drugs, no alcohol