WME-IMG, owners of the UFC, set a $10 million asking price for the title sponsor of the McGregor-Mayweather fight. The $10 million would nearly double boxing’s largest single-fight sponsorship, the $5.6 million that Tecate paid for Mayweather-Pacquiao in May 2015. The sponsoring company would get its logo at the center of the ring at Las Vegas’ T-Mobile Arena, its branding on ring girls, on two of the ropes and in the two nonfighter corners of the ring. The deal also includes sponsorship of the first minute of every round on the broadcast and $500,000 in tickets. For $5 million sponsors can buy one of the fighters’ corners that would include signage in that corner, sponsorship to the broadcast corner cam and $250,000 in tickets.
UFC asks $10m for top fight sponsorship
Add your comments below...
- Kavanagh hoping for year-end McGregor fight
- McGregor sends World Cup message to Pogba
- McGregor spars with Quavo in studio
- Attends World Cup final
- Putin, McGregor meet
- Second pregnancy announcement
- McGregor's Cadillac Escalade impounded
- White: 'We're not talking about a McGregor fight right now'
- McGregor given sculpture for 30th birthday
- Nurmagomedov fight to go to Ferguson if McGregor misses deadline