Some 30 protesters line up outside a local auction house to protest any BLM attempt to sell Bundy’s confiscated cattle. The cattle can be sold to pay Bundy’s delinquent grazing fees.
Bundy cattle sales protest
- Hannity: Bundy remarks 'repugnant'
- Bundy, Jones: standoff start of new revolution
- Bundy: MLK would support me
- Demands Sheriff investigate BLM
- Bundy, others dispute 'racist' label
- Dwindling Tea Party support
- BLM not involved in Bundy deal
- Local police worried about increasing tensions
- Official: Bundy acted within his rights
- Bundy critical of 'domestic terrorist' label