After attending the Grand National and having a self-described “three-day bender,” McGregor leaves Liverpool in a private jet, along with what appears to be a bag of cash. He also appears to have a cut on his knuckle.
Leaves Liverpool with bag of cash on private jet
- White: McGregor wants to fight Nurmagomedov in Russia
- McGregor team ask Malignaggi to spar
- UFC asks $10m for top fight sponsorship
- Kavanagh: 'Crazy' not to have Taylor, Conlan on undercard
- Bradley joins McGregor training camp
- Cormier: McGregor 'the greatest promoter of all time'
- Woodley: Mayweather said 'Conor's gonna be pissed when he finds out how much money I'm making'
- Conlan still hoping for place on McGregor-Mayweather undercard
- Kavanagh to object if Bayless gets to referee McGregor-Mayweather
- Pacquiao: McGregor-Mayweather will be 'boring'