After attending the Grand National and having a self-described “three-day bender,” McGregor leaves Liverpool in a private jet, along with what appears to be a bag of cash. He also appears to have a cut on his knuckle.
Leaves Liverpool with bag of cash on private jet
- McGregor, Holloway engage on Twitter
- Holloway: I'd gladly fight McGregor
- Ora defends McGregor 'date night' comment
- Holloway: If McGregor rematch doesn’t happen, it’s on him
- Mayweather: De La Hoya 'on coke', claims he 'carried' McGregor
- Attends British Fashion Awards
- 'Don't read the paper. MAKE THE PAPER.'
- Receives £350 speeding fine
- Aldo: Strip McGregor if title if he doesn't defend it
- Report: McGregor punched gangster's associate