After attending the Grand National and having a self-described “three-day bender,” McGregor leaves Liverpool in a private jet, along with what appears to be a bag of cash. He also appears to have a cut on his knuckle.
Leaves Liverpool with bag of cash on private jet
- McGregor on England: 'I'm an Irishman'
- Alvarez will be in the front row for McGregor-Mayweather
- McGregor nutritionist wants speed over power
- McGregor-Mayweather ticket registration closes July 20 10pm PT
- 4 Days, 4 Cities behind-the-scenes video
- 'All Access' trailer release
- Johnny Nelson: Age could catch up with Mayweather
- Video: Endurance training on underwater treadmill
- Robin Black breakdown: McGregor can disrupt boxing
- McGregor ‘Doubt Me Now’ documentary to air Friday