After attending the Grand National and having a self-described “three-day bender,” McGregor leaves Liverpool in a private jet, along with what appears to be a bag of cash. He also appears to have a cut on his knuckle.
Leaves Liverpool with bag of cash on private jet
- Driving ban
- Nurmagomedov, McGregor may reconcile
- Fails to appear in court over speeding charges
- Apologises for running out of whiskey
- Immortalised in wax at Madame Tussauds in New York
- Releases Sole Fury sneaker
- McGregor's hopes of Nurmagomedov rematch dashed by UFC
- Responds After NFL Fans Ridicule Throw Attempt
- McGregor visits Taylor after her titles victory
- Odds cut on McGregor entering 'I'm A Celebrity...2018'