After attending the Grand National and having a self-described “three-day bender,” McGregor leaves Liverpool in a private jet, along with what appears to be a bag of cash. He also appears to have a cut on his knuckle.
Leaves Liverpool with bag of cash on private jet
- Kavanagh: 'I expect Conor to go in there and completely dominate'
- Lobov: Nurmagomedov's popularity in Russia 'because of McGregor'
- Mayweather Sr.: We’ll 'sue' Conor McGregor if he fights dirty
- McGregor gives two fans surprise VIP trip to Las Vegas for Mayweather fight
- Mayweather vs McGregor All Access Episode 4
- Weidman predicts McGregor-Mayweather trilogy fight
- Many celebrities to attend McGregor-Mayweather fight
- The Mac Life – Conor McGregor vs. Floyd Mayweather | Episode 3
- Diaz: If I was McGregor I'd beat Malignaggi's ass
- Hatton: Referee Robert Byrd could prove crucial in McGregor vs Mayweather