After attending the Grand National and having a self-described “three-day bender,” McGregor leaves Liverpool in a private jet, along with what appears to be a bag of cash. He also appears to have a cut on his knuckle.
Leaves Liverpool with bag of cash on private jet
- Odds cut on McGregor entering 'I'm A Celebrity...2018'
- Suspended for at least 10 days
- McGregor calls for rematch
- White: McGregor ‘upset’ about loss, doesn’t care about brawl
- Nurmagomedov apologises at post fight press conference
- Nurmagomedov pleads with White to award belt
- Post-fight chaos: Nurmagomedov brawls in crowd, McGregor attacked in octagon
- Nurmagomedov defeats McGregor at UFC 229
- Nurmagomedov leaves press conference before McGregor shows up
- Finger injury ahead of fight