McGregor is listed on the Nevada State Athletic Commissions injury suspension list with a “foot/ankle fracture” and must be cleared by an orthopedic doctor in order to fight again before Feb. 17, 2017, which seems likely. He will serve a minimum suspension of two months with the earliest he can return being Oct. 20, even if cleared by a doctor. Diaz has been given an injury suspension of one month for a severe cut above his left eye. Diaz cannot take contact until Sept. 11 nor fight until Sept. 20, though he won’t fight before then.
Listed on injury suspension list
- Ferguson tells McGregor to 'defend or vacate' lightweight title
- Announces partnership with HR Owen
- Rogan: McGregor could be the 'touch of death' for Mayweather
- Sonnen: McGregor-Mayweather fight 'is on'
- McGregor joins SBG boxing class
- Muscle Madness fan promo
- Shares video of nephew
- Woodley: McGregor-Mayweather 'good for UFC'
- Arum: UFC wants half of McGregor's purse
- Leonard: McGregor won't last one round against Mayweather