McGregor is listed on the Nevada State Athletic Commissions injury suspension list with a “foot/ankle fracture” and must be cleared by an orthopedic doctor in order to fight again before Feb. 17, 2017, which seems likely. He will serve a minimum suspension of two months with the earliest he can return being Oct. 20, even if cleared by a doctor. Diaz has been given an injury suspension of one month for a severe cut above his left eye. Diaz cannot take contact until Sept. 11 nor fight until Sept. 20, though he won’t fight before then.
Listed on injury suspension list
- McGregor and Mayweather face off in wood
- Ringside audio of Kavanagh coaching McGregor during second Diaz fight
- Tyson: McGregor not skilled enough to beat Mayweather
- Mayweather: I look forward to signing the McGregor deal
- Jeff Mayweather: Floyd already training for McGregor fight
- The McGregor Show
- Conor McGregor Transformation video
- Henry: 'McGregor is one of the best boxers I’ve ever seen – ever'
- 'Sign your end Floyd or you are just a mouth'
- Mayweather: 'I think the fight will happen'