McGregor is listed on the Nevada State Athletic Commissions injury suspension list with a “foot/ankle fracture” and must be cleared by an orthopedic doctor in order to fight again before Feb. 17, 2017, which seems likely. He will serve a minimum suspension of two months with the earliest he can return being Oct. 20, even if cleared by a doctor. Diaz has been given an injury suspension of one month for a severe cut above his left eye. Diaz cannot take contact until Sept. 11 nor fight until Sept. 20, though he won’t fight before then.
Listed on injury suspension list
- Retires 'from fighting'
- McGregor: 'I was in the wrong'
- White confirms McGregor 'will fight again'
- Charges dropped over alleged Florida robbery
- Announces retirement from MMA
- Gives team talk to Boston Bruins
- Arrested after smashing fan's phone
- McGregor float at Malta Carnival
- Celebrates mum's 60th birthday in the Versace Mansion
- Wear matching purple suits at Super Bowl