The UFC confirms McGregor has vacated his featherweight title, and that Aldo, who defeated Frankie Edgar for the interim title at UFC 200 in July 2016, is now the undisputed champion of the division. The UFC 206 main event on Dec. 10 between Max Holloway and former lightweight champion Anthony Pettis will be contested for the interim featherweight title.
McGregor vacates featherweight belt, Aldo becomes champ
- Mayweather responds to McGregor's 'I run boxing' comments
- Unseen McGregor-Diaz video released
- Sends Mothers' Day message
- Aldo: McGregor-Mayweather won't happen
- Shares pregnancy photo
- Ferguson tells McGregor to 'defend or vacate' lightweight title
- Announces partnership with HR Owen
- Rogan: McGregor could be the 'touch of death' for Mayweather
- Sonnen: McGregor-Mayweather fight 'is on'
- McGregor joins SBG boxing class