Two weeks after election day, The Michigan Secretary of State posts reviewed and certified results from the state’s 83 county clerks, showing that Trump wins Michigan by 10,704 votes. In a previous count Trump had led by 13,107 votes, with the biggest change coming from Wayne County, which showed that Hillary Clinton received 565 more votes than originally tallied by the county. With this final count Trump wins 306 electoral votes — including Michigan’s 16 — to 232 for Clinton.
Wins Michigan by 10,704, gets 306 EV
- Gore, Trump, Ivanka meet for climate talks
- Texas Elector says he will not vote for Trump
- Announces NC, IA, MI, Thank You Tour dates
- Trump appoints Carson head of HUD
- Says China did not ask permission for policies that affect US
- Trump calls Stein's recounts a 'scam'
- Conway: Trump would have won election based on popular vote
- Criticizes Alec Baldwin, SNL
- Warns companies not to leave the US
- Trump talks with Taiwan president