Two weeks after election day, The Michigan Secretary of State posts reviewed and certified results from the state’s 83 county clerks, showing that Trump wins Michigan by 10,704 votes. In a previous count Trump had led by 13,107 votes, with the biggest change coming from Wayne County, which showed that Hillary Clinton received 565 more votes than originally tallied by the county. With this final count Trump wins 306 electoral votes — including Michigan’s 16 — to 232 for Clinton.
Wins Michigan by 10,704, gets 306 EV
- Trump 'Glad to see Rousey lose fight'
- Trump meets tech leaders
- Trump picks Perry to head Energy Dept
- Trump names Cohn top economic advisor
- Gates compares Trump to JFK
- Trump, West meet
- Trump selects Tillerson as Secretary of State
- Trump denies Apprentice report
- Visits OSU victims, families and first responders
- 'He was a hero and inspired generations of future explorers'