Two weeks after election day, The Michigan Secretary of State posts reviewed and certified results from the state’s 83 county clerks, showing that Trump wins Michigan by 10,704 votes. In a previous count Trump had led by 13,107 votes, with the biggest change coming from Wayne County, which showed that Hillary Clinton received 565 more votes than originally tallied by the county. With this final count Trump wins 306 electoral votes — including Michigan’s 16 — to 232 for Clinton.
Wins Michigan by 10,704, gets 306 EV
- Cook: I stand with 'Dreamers'
- Trump: 'My hands are too big'
- Stillitano: Trump could prevent US hosting 2026 World Cup
- Legend on Trump: 'He calls people liars because he is a liar'
- Trump meets Harvey flood victims after Texas return
- Trump to flood survivors: 'Have a good time!'
- Trump: South Korea 'appeasement' talk will not work
- Trump ends DACA, with 6-month delay
- White: Trump will be watching fight
- White: People need to give McGregor and Trump a chance