Thousands of ultra-Orthodox Jews line the streets to mourn 29-year-old Rabbi Avraham Walles of the Mea Shearim neighbourhood of Jerusalem after he is killed in an apparent terror attack by an excavator at a construction site where he is working as a religious instructor. He is survived by his wife and five children.
Thousands mourn Rabbi
- 21 Palestinians shot
- Rights group office arson attack
- Army surrounds village
- Announces Israel $6M research center
- Plans 11 Negev towns
- Obama, Netanyahu meet
- 'Iran will be destroyed within 25 years'
- Record sandstorm hits Isreal
- Kerry reaffirms support of Israel
- Will not allow Israel to be 'submerged' by refugees