Anonymous, the hacker group, breaks into and defaces the website of MIT, advertising “The Day We Fight Back” protest. Anonymous also attacked the network of MIT a year ago shortly after Swartz’ death, blaming the university for allowing the litigation that contributed to his suicide.
Anonymous hacks MIT one year after death
- 'Made the Internet a thriving ecosystem'
- 'A kid genius. A soul, a conscience'
- White House petition response
- Documentary release
- 'The Internet's Own Boy' trailer released
- Anonymous hacks MIT one year after death
- Documentary premieres at Sundance
- 'The Day We Fight Back' protest announced
- Father wants MIT to admit its part in son's death