Anonymous, the hacker group, breaks into and defaces the website of MIT, advertising “The Day We Fight Back” protest. Anonymous also attacked the network of MIT a year ago shortly after Swartz’ death, blaming the university for allowing the litigation that contributed to his suicide.
What's this? This is an unbiased just-the-facts news summary about Aaron Swartz, extracted from the original article by Newslines' contributors. To see the newsline of each topic, click the links below. Learn more
Anonymous hacks MIT one year after death
View the full newsline: Aaron Swartz
- 'Made the Internet a thriving ecosystem'
- 'A kid genius. A soul, a conscience'
- White House petition response
- Documentary release
- 'The Internet's Own Boy' trailer released
- Anonymous hacks MIT one year after death
- Documentary premieres at Sundance
- 'The Day We Fight Back' protest announced
- Father wants MIT to admit its part in son's death