Swartz and Taryn Simon discuss their project at the New Museum of Contemporary Art. The Seven on Seven conference pairs seven leading artists with seven game-changing technologists in teams of two, and challenges them to develop something new—be it an application, social media, artwork, product, or whatever they imagine—over the course of a single day. Swartz and Simon create Image Atlas, a visual project that investigates cultural differences and similarities by indexing top image results for given search terms across local search engines throughout the world as the cover for his online exhibition site.
Swartz speaks at Seven on Seven conference
- 'Made the Internet a thriving ecosystem'
- 'A kid genius. A soul, a conscience'
- White House petition response
- Documentary release
- 'The Internet's Own Boy' trailer released
- Anonymous hacks MIT one year after death
- Documentary premieres at Sundance
- 'The Day We Fight Back' protest announced
- Father wants MIT to admit its part in son's death