Apple unveils the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. The iPhones have curved edges and bigger screens that measure 4.7 inches and 5.5 inches, up from 4 inches on the iPhone 5S. The iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus feature Apple’s new A8 processor, which is 25% faster than the iPhone 5S. Both iPhones feature an 8 megapixel camera with a new sensor. The iPhones will feature Apple’s new iOS 8 software, a relatively minor update from iOS 7. Both iPhones will be available Sept. 19 in the United States and eight other countries.
iPhone 6, 6 Plus release
- EU demands Apple pay EUR13 billion taxes
- Peer-to-peer payment app
- 'Privacy is a fundamental human right'
- Malware discovered
- Requests track access
- VF interview: Talks about Apple letter
- Stock down 7%
- Offers free Beats headphones to students
- Ads targeted to bank balance patent
- Criticizes Apple Music's non-payment of artists