The band releases, Dry County, from the album, Keep The Faith. Usually, a dry county is a county that prohibits alcohol, but in the context of this song, it’s a county that was once abundant with oil, where the wells have dried up.
Bon Jovi – Dry County
Add your comments below...
- Accuses Bon Jovi of 'standing with Israeli oppression'
- Keep The Faith performance
- Bad Medicine/Shout performance
- Lost Highway performance
- Who Says You Can't Go Home performance
- When We Were Beautiful performance
- You Give Love A Bad Name performance
- What Do You Got performance
- We Weren't Born To Follow performance
- Who Says You Can't Go Home