The Las Vegas police tell the BLM that they believe armed ranchers are planning a standoff in case the BLM moves to impound Bundy’s cattle. The BLM does not attempt to impound Bundy’s cattle or to make him pay his outstanding debt.
Armed standoff between ranchers, BLM feared
- Hannity: Bundy remarks 'repugnant'
- Bundy, Jones: standoff start of new revolution
- Bundy: MLK would support me
- Demands Sheriff investigate BLM
- Bundy, others dispute 'racist' label
- Dwindling Tea Party support
- BLM not involved in Bundy deal
- Local police worried about increasing tensions
- Official: Bundy acted within his rights
- Bundy critical of 'domestic terrorist' label