The BLM again decides not to forcibly impound Bundy’s cattle, and instead begins to formally investigate and document Bundy’s “willful trespass” on the designated land. By 2012, it will have documented 199 incidents of trespass, from a photograph of a single cow to the construction of an illegally built reservoir.
BLM will not impound Bundy cattle
- Hannity: Bundy remarks 'repugnant'
- Bundy, Jones: standoff start of new revolution
- Bundy: MLK would support me
- Demands Sheriff investigate BLM
- Bundy, others dispute 'racist' label
- Dwindling Tea Party support
- BLM not involved in Bundy deal
- Local police worried about increasing tensions
- Official: Bundy acted within his rights
- Bundy critical of 'domestic terrorist' label