Bundy says he does not recognize the federal government, and will continue to graze his cattle on federal land regardless of what actions federal agencies may take. He says he will resist any effort by government officials to remove his cattle from federal lands.
What's this? This is an unbiased just-the-facts news summary about Cliven Bundy, extracted from the original article by Newslines' contributors. To see the newsline of each topic, click the links below. Learn more
Bundy does not recognize federal government
View the full newsline: Cliven Bundy
- Hannity: Bundy remarks 'repugnant'
- Bundy, Jones: standoff start of new revolution
- Bundy: MLK would support me
- Demands Sheriff investigate BLM
- Bundy, others dispute 'racist' label
- Dwindling Tea Party support
- BLM not involved in Bundy deal
- Local police worried about increasing tensions
- Official: Bundy acted within his rights
- Bundy critical of 'domestic terrorist' label