Bundy applies for a transfer of his father’s permit to graze cattle on federally managed land. Bundy is already grazing his cattle illegally on the land. The BLM denies the permit, citing unpaid delinquent fees. Bundy continues to graze his cattle on the federal land.
Denied permit transfer due to delinquent fees
- Hannity: Bundy remarks 'repugnant'
- Bundy, Jones: standoff start of new revolution
- Bundy: MLK would support me
- Demands Sheriff investigate BLM
- Bundy, others dispute 'racist' label
- Dwindling Tea Party support
- BLM not involved in Bundy deal
- Local police worried about increasing tensions
- Official: Bundy acted within his rights
- Bundy critical of 'domestic terrorist' label