Federal judge Larry Hicks warns Bundy not to “physically interfere with any seizure or impoundment operation.” Hicks also restates the no-trespassing order against Bundy issued by the US District Court, noting that Bundy continues to graze his cattle on public lands in defiance of court orders.
What's this? This is an unbiased just-the-facts news summary about Cliven Bundy, extracted from the original article by Newslines' contributors. To see the newsline of each topic, click the links below. Learn more
Judge warns Bundy not to interfere
View the full newsline: Cliven Bundy
- Hannity: Bundy remarks 'repugnant'
- Bundy, Jones: standoff start of new revolution
- Bundy: MLK would support me
- Demands Sheriff investigate BLM
- Bundy, others dispute 'racist' label
- Dwindling Tea Party support
- BLM not involved in Bundy deal
- Local police worried about increasing tensions
- Official: Bundy acted within his rights
- Bundy critical of 'domestic terrorist' label