Local law enforcement is increasingly concerned that the heightening tensions between the 150 or so federal agents and the several hundred militia supporters are escalating to a fever pitch. It is clear, they later say, that Bundy and the militia members are spoiling for a fight, and the heavy-handed presence of armed federal agents during the roundup is exacerbating the situation.
Local police worried about increasing tensions
- Hannity: Bundy remarks 'repugnant'
- Bundy, Jones: standoff start of new revolution
- Bundy: MLK would support me
- Demands Sheriff investigate BLM
- Bundy, others dispute 'racist' label
- Dwindling Tea Party support
- BLM not involved in Bundy deal
- Local police worried about increasing tensions
- Official: Bundy acted within his rights
- Bundy critical of 'domestic terrorist' label