To see the way that last fight went, I can’t live with it…The last fight, mid-round, I wasn’t listening, I wasn’t paying attention. That was one of the errors I made…I was a little bit heavy around the mid-section, I was over-trained and it came back and bit me in the ass…I’m looking forward to the rematch; to going back out and showing what we have learned…I’m working my nuts off for this rematch. Believe me on that. I’m feeling very confident that I’ll go in and toy with this man. He was one or two shots from being done.
An Evening with John Kavanagh talk
- McGregor's shows off fancy footwork
- Kavanagh: McGregor is 'in the best condition I've ever seen'
- McGregor's gruelling workout video
- McGregor and Mayweather to be drug-tested 'robustly'
- McGregor Muscle Beach prank: full video
- Frampton: Fight is not bad for boxing
- Mayweather may 'walk out' with Diaz, but not Bieber
- McGregor-Mayweather to be shown live in cinemas
- McGregor to Tyson: 'I'm the new Don King'
- Nevada punter places $150K for McGregor to beat Mayweather