McGregor arrives in Liverpool ahead of a visit to the Aintree Grand National. He touched down on his private jet at John Lennon Airport before leaving in an entourage of five high performance cars including three £200,000 white Rolls Royces.
Arrives in Liverpool on private jet ahead of Grand National
- Driving ban
- Nurmagomedov, McGregor may reconcile
- Fails to appear in court over speeding charges
- Apologises for running out of whiskey
- Immortalised in wax at Madame Tussauds in New York
- Releases Sole Fury sneaker
- McGregor's hopes of Nurmagomedov rematch dashed by UFC
- Responds After NFL Fans Ridicule Throw Attempt
- McGregor visits Taylor after her titles victory
- Odds cut on McGregor entering 'I'm A Celebrity...2018'