Diaz is fined 2.5% or $50,000 of his $2 million purse from UFC 202 for throwing water bottles at McGregor during the fight’s press conference. He will also have to carry out 50 hours of community service. Despite Diaz throwing the bottles first, he receives a lesser fine than McGregor, who was fined $150,000.
Diaz fined $50,000 for bottle throwing incident
- Nurmagomedov confirms McGregor fight talks
- Mayweather: Next fight could be in the octagon with McGregor
- Diaz: McGregor is 'scared for his life'
- McGregor ‘wants Nurmagomedov fight no matter what it takes’
- Nurmagomedov wants McGregor fight
- Attar: McGregor looking forward to getting back to fighting
- Released on bail
- McGregor defies UFC: You’ll ‘strip me of nothing’
- Led out of police station in handcuffs
- Charged with assault, criminal mischief