Diaz is fined 2.5% or $50,000 of his $2 million purse from UFC 202 for throwing water bottles at McGregor during the fight’s press conference. He will also have to carry out 50 hours of community service. Despite Diaz throwing the bottles first, he receives a lesser fine than McGregor, who was fined $150,000.
Diaz fined $50,000 for bottle throwing incident
- Attar: McGregor team focusing solely on legal matters
- McGregor, Cowley negotiating plea deal
- No.4 on Forbes Highest Paid Athletes list
- The Mountain: I'd take down McGregor in 10 seconds
- White to meet McGregor in Las Vegas
- Covington: McGregor a 'coked up little leprechaun'
- Calls Tennessee whiskey ageing process 'a crime'
- UFC wanted Khabib-McGregor, GSP-Diaz lightweight tournament
- Johnson compliments McGregor
- White, McGregor to meet in Liverpool