Diaz is fined 2.5% or $50,000 of his $2 million purse from UFC 202 for throwing water bottles at McGregor during the fight’s press conference. He will also have to carry out 50 hours of community service. Despite Diaz throwing the bottles first, he receives a lesser fine than McGregor, who was fined $150,000.
Diaz fined $50,000 for bottle throwing incident
- White confident McGregor will return to UFC in 2018
- McGregor attends training in Tierney Celtic top
- McGregor: I'll quit fighting before I suffer any brain damage
- McGregor ends year sick with Australian flu virus
- McGregor reignites Mayweather feud by calling him a "rat"
- McGregor rents out amusement park for private event
- McGregor vs Branson face off
- McGregor enters Ireland's Rich List at 111
- UFC may strip McGregor's lightweight title
- McGregor is ranked top "Sports Figure" by Fansided