Diaz is fined 2.5% or $50,000 of his $2 million purse from UFC 202 for throwing water bottles at McGregor during the fight’s press conference. He will also have to carry out 50 hours of community service. Despite Diaz throwing the bottles first, he receives a lesser fine than McGregor, who was fined $150,000.
Diaz fined $50,000 for bottle throwing incident
- McGregor appears in ad for HiSmile toothpastes
- Roddy: 'We believe we can shock the world'
- Ferguson: McGregor has improved as a boxer
- Diddy, Wahlberg double-or-nothing bet on McGregor-Mayweather
- Demi Lovato to sing National Anthem for McGregor-Mayweather fight
- Bellew: 'There’s not a chance in hell that McGregor needs just one punch'
- Mayweather vs McGregor Embedded: Vlog Series - Episode 1
- Kavanagh: 'I expect Conor to go in there and completely dominate'
- Lobov: Nurmagomedov's popularity in Russia 'because of McGregor'
- Mayweather Sr.: We’ll 'sue' Conor McGregor if he fights dirty