Diaz’s penalty for the water bottle throwing incident with McGregor during the UFC 202 press conference is reduced from $50,000 and 50 hours of community service, to $15,000 and 15 hours of community service. As Diaz has already paid the fine he will get a refund of $35,000.
Diaz water-bottle incident penalty reduced
- Odds cut on McGregor entering 'I'm A Celebrity...2018'
- Suspended for at least 10 days
- McGregor calls for rematch
- White: McGregor ‘upset’ about loss, doesn’t care about brawl
- Nurmagomedov apologises at post fight press conference
- Nurmagomedov pleads with White to award belt
- Post-fight chaos: Nurmagomedov brawls in crowd, McGregor attacked in octagon
- Nurmagomedov defeats McGregor at UFC 229
- Nurmagomedov leaves press conference before McGregor shows up
- Finger injury ahead of fight