Diaz’s penalty for the water bottle throwing incident with McGregor during the UFC 202 press conference is reduced from $50,000 and 50 hours of community service, to $15,000 and 15 hours of community service. As Diaz has already paid the fine he will get a refund of $35,000.
Diaz water-bottle incident penalty reduced
- McGregor, Holloway engage on Twitter
- Holloway: I'd gladly fight McGregor
- Ora defends McGregor 'date night' comment
- Holloway: If McGregor rematch doesn’t happen, it’s on him
- Mayweather: De La Hoya 'on coke', claims he 'carried' McGregor
- Attends British Fashion Awards
- 'Don't read the paper. MAKE THE PAPER.'
- Receives £350 speeding fine
- Aldo: Strip McGregor if title if he doesn't defend it
- Report: McGregor punched gangster's associate