Diaz’s penalty for the water bottle throwing incident with McGregor during the UFC 202 press conference is reduced from $50,000 and 50 hours of community service, to $15,000 and 15 hours of community service. As Diaz has already paid the fine he will get a refund of $35,000.
Diaz water-bottle incident penalty reduced
- Kavanagh: 'I expect Conor to go in there and completely dominate'
- Lobov: Nurmagomedov's popularity in Russia 'because of McGregor'
- Mayweather Sr.: We’ll 'sue' Conor McGregor if he fights dirty
- McGregor gives two fans surprise VIP trip to Las Vegas for Mayweather fight
- Mayweather vs McGregor All Access Episode 4
- Weidman predicts McGregor-Mayweather trilogy fight
- Many celebrities to attend McGregor-Mayweather fight
- The Mac Life – Conor McGregor vs. Floyd Mayweather | Episode 3
- Diaz: If I was McGregor I'd beat Malignaggi's ass
- Hatton: Referee Robert Byrd could prove crucial in McGregor vs Mayweather