McGregor has reportedly filed trademarks on his own name as well as his nickname “The Notorious,” according to the website for the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. According to the filing, McGregor plans on trying to use the trademarks for aftershave, video games, books, clothing, restaurants, barbershops and health club
Files for trademark on ‘The Notorious’ nickname
- McGregor: 'I was in the wrong'
- White confirms McGregor 'will fight again'
- Charges dropped over alleged Florida robbery
- Announces retirement from MMA
- Gives team talk to Boston Bruins
- Arrested after smashing fan's phone
- McGregor float at Malta Carnival
- Celebrates mum's 60th birthday in the Versace Mansion
- Wear matching purple suits at Super Bowl
- Denies claim he fathered woman's daughter