McGregor has reportedly filed trademarks on his own name as well as his nickname “The Notorious,” according to the website for the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. According to the filing, McGregor plans on trying to use the trademarks for aftershave, video games, books, clothing, restaurants, barbershops and health club
Files for trademark on ‘The Notorious’ nickname
- McGregor's shows off fancy footwork
- Kavanagh: McGregor is 'in the best condition I've ever seen'
- McGregor's gruelling workout video
- McGregor and Mayweather to be drug-tested 'robustly'
- McGregor Muscle Beach prank: full video
- Frampton: Fight is not bad for boxing
- Mayweather may 'walk out' with Diaz, but not Bieber
- McGregor-Mayweather to be shown live in cinemas
- McGregor to Tyson: 'I'm the new Don King'
- Nevada punter places $150K for McGregor to beat Mayweather