The Sun reports that McGregor kept autograph hunters waiting outside his hotel for 63 hours. After his Q&A session, McGregor returned to the hotel at 4am, telling fans that he would sign for them when he left the hotel. However, he does not leave the hotel until Tuesday evening. McGregor posts to Instagram referencing the report.
Keeps fans waiting for 63 hours
- Nurmagomedov says he might deny McGregor a title shot
- White confident McGregor will return to UFC in 2018
- McGregor attends training in Tierney Celtic top
- McGregor: I'll quit fighting before I suffer any brain damage
- McGregor ends year sick with Australian flu virus
- McGregor reignites Mayweather feud by calling him a "rat"
- McGregor rents out amusement park for private event
- McGregor vs Branson face off
- McGregor enters Ireland's Rich List at 111
- UFC may strip McGregor's lightweight title