The Sun reports that McGregor kept autograph hunters waiting outside his hotel for 63 hours. After his Q&A session, McGregor returned to the hotel at 4am, telling fans that he would sign for them when he left the hotel. However, he does not leave the hotel until Tuesday evening. McGregor posts to Instagram referencing the report.
Keeps fans waiting for 63 hours
- McGregor and Mayweather to be drug-tested 'robustly'
- McGregor Muscle Beach prank: full video
- Frampton: Fight is not bad for boxing
- Mayweather may 'walk out' with Diaz, but not Bieber
- McGregor-Mayweather to be shown live in cinemas
- McGregor to Tyson: 'I'm the new Don King'
- Nevada punter places $150K for McGregor to beat Mayweather
- Conlan: McGregor's self-belief gives him chance to win
- Aldo: 'McGregor was never a champion of anything'
- 40-year-old man impersonates McGregor on LA beach