According to oddsmaking website OddsShark, McGregor looks set to come into UFC 229 as the underdog for the first time in his MMA career. At 26-0, Nurmagomedov is listed at -175 with Conor at +145. It is a narrow margin, but McGregor has always been favoured in the past, with only the boxer Floyd Mayweather coming in as the bookies’ choice.
McGregor’s first time as MMA betting underdog
- Apologises for running out of whiskey
- Immortalised in wax at Madame Tussauds in New York
- Releases Sole Fury sneaker
- McGregor's hopes of Nurmagomedov rematch dashed by UFC
- Responds After NFL Fans Ridicule Throw Attempt
- McGregor visits Taylor after her titles victory
- Odds cut on McGregor entering 'I'm A Celebrity...2018'
- Suspended for at least 10 days
- McGregor calls for rematch
- White: McGregor ‘upset’ about loss, doesn’t care about brawl