According to oddsmaking website OddsShark, McGregor looks set to come into UFC 229 as the underdog for the first time in his MMA career. At 26-0, Nurmagomedov is listed at -175 with Conor at +145. It is a narrow margin, but McGregor has always been favoured in the past, with only the boxer Floyd Mayweather coming in as the bookies’ choice.
What's this? This is an unbiased just-the-facts news summary about Conor McGregor, extracted from the original article by Newslines' contributors. To see the newsline of each topic, click the links below. Learn more
McGregor’s first time as MMA betting underdog
View the full newsline: Conor McGregor
- Retires 'from fighting'
- McGregor: 'I was in the wrong'
- White confirms McGregor 'will fight again'
- Charges dropped over alleged Florida robbery
- Announces retirement from MMA
- Gives team talk to Boston Bruins
- Arrested after smashing fan's phone
- McGregor float at Malta Carnival
- Celebrates mum's 60th birthday in the Versace Mansion
- Wear matching purple suits at Super Bowl