According to oddsmaking website OddsShark, McGregor looks set to come into UFC 229 as the underdog for the first time in his MMA career. At 26-0, Nurmagomedov is listed at -175 with Conor at +145. It is a narrow margin, but McGregor has always been favoured in the past, with only the boxer Floyd Mayweather coming in as the bookies’ choice.
McGregor’s first time as MMA betting underdog
- Retires 'from fighting'
- McGregor: 'I was in the wrong'
- White confirms McGregor 'will fight again'
- Charges dropped over alleged Florida robbery
- Announces retirement from MMA
- Gives team talk to Boston Bruins
- Arrested after smashing fan's phone
- McGregor float at Malta Carnival
- Celebrates mum's 60th birthday in the Versace Mansion
- Wear matching purple suits at Super Bowl