According to Clark County, Nevada, civil court records, McGregor has filed a petition for judicial review of his $150,000 fine for the water bottle fight with Nate Diaz before UFC 202. The suit names NSAC Executive Director Bennett and the NSAC as respondents. A hearing date has yet to be scheduled and there is no further comment from McGregor or Bennett.
McGregor petitions for judicial review of Nevada fine
- 'A Never Ending Legacy' fan film
- McGregor, Draymond Green feud on Instagram
- Top boxing coach: McGregor has 'the fighter's curse'
- McGregor's team hire referee Joe Cortez
- McGregor's tailor releases limited edition 'Eff You' suit
- Malignaggi: Eight rounds with McGregor was 'good work'
- Doubt Me Now documentary release
- McGregor spars in Gucci shorts
- McGregor inspires teens out of poverty
- White talks fight to Kimmel