According to Clark County, Nevada, civil court records, McGregor has filed a petition for judicial review of his $150,000 fine for the water bottle fight with Nate Diaz before UFC 202. The suit names NSAC Executive Director Bennett and the NSAC as respondents. A hearing date has yet to be scheduled and there is no further comment from McGregor or Bennett.
McGregor petitions for judicial review of Nevada fine
- Nurmagomedov confirms McGregor fight talks
- Mayweather: Next fight could be in the octagon with McGregor
- Diaz: McGregor is 'scared for his life'
- McGregor ‘wants Nurmagomedov fight no matter what it takes’
- Nurmagomedov wants McGregor fight
- Attar: McGregor looking forward to getting back to fighting
- Released on bail
- McGregor defies UFC: You’ll ‘strip me of nothing’
- Led out of police station in handcuffs
- Charged with assault, criminal mischief