McGregor and Betsafe fly 32 of McGregor’s entourage 5634 miles, to Las Vegas from Stanstead Airport, in a specially decked-out private jet. Passengers include Eddie Hearn, Tony Bellew, Jimi Mannuwa, as well as two members of SBG gym, who were surprised by McGregor with a free trip. Passengers receive a bespoke breakfast, lunch and dinner menus; an iPad full of films; and an in-flight safety video from McGregor.
Notorious Airways flies 32 passengers to Las Vegas
- St-Pierre rejects McGregor 'money fight'
- McGregor to lose UFC lightweight belt to Ferguson-Nurmagomedov winner on April 7
- McGregor defies 'Beast from the East' as he trains in the snow
- McGregor: Mayweather rematch will not happen
- Nurmagomedov: McGregor's UFC career is over - '100%' getting stripped
- McGregor takes son to gym
- Malignaggi: McGregor won't risk an ‘a** whooping’ from me
- Kavanagh: McGregor should fight Nurmagomedov or Ferguson before Diaz
- Bronze McGregor bust goes on sale
- Bisping: McGregor would 'destroy' Mayweather in 35 seconds in the UFC