McGregor and Betsafe fly 32 of McGregor’s entourage 5634 miles, to Las Vegas from Stanstead Airport, in a specially decked-out private jet. Passengers include Eddie Hearn, Tony Bellew, Jimi Mannuwa, as well as two members of SBG gym, who were surprised by McGregor with a free trip. Passengers receive a bespoke breakfast, lunch and dinner menus; an iPad full of films; and an in-flight safety video from McGregor.
Notorious Airways flies 32 passengers to Las Vegas
- Driving ban
- Nurmagomedov, McGregor may reconcile
- Fails to appear in court over speeding charges
- Apologises for running out of whiskey
- Immortalised in wax at Madame Tussauds in New York
- Releases Sole Fury sneaker
- McGregor's hopes of Nurmagomedov rematch dashed by UFC
- Responds After NFL Fans Ridicule Throw Attempt
- McGregor visits Taylor after her titles victory
- Odds cut on McGregor entering 'I'm A Celebrity...2018'