McGregor and Cowley appear in court, where they are charged with assault and criminal mischief. McGregor is released under $50,000 bail. He will be allowed to fly home to Ireland after the authorities decided not to seize his passport. He will return to New York on June 14 for his next court hearing, along with Cowley.
Released on bail
Conor McGregor's FULL court appearance
- Attar: McGregor team focusing solely on legal matters
- McGregor, Cowley negotiating plea deal
- No.4 on Forbes Highest Paid Athletes list
- The Mountain: I'd take down McGregor in 10 seconds
- White to meet McGregor in Las Vegas
- Covington: McGregor a 'coked up little leprechaun'
- Calls Tennessee whiskey ageing process 'a crime'
- UFC wanted Khabib-McGregor, GSP-Diaz lightweight tournament
- Johnson compliments McGregor
- White, McGregor to meet in Liverpool