McGregor and Cowley appear in court, where they are charged with assault and criminal mischief. McGregor is released under $50,000 bail. He will be allowed to fly home to Ireland after the authorities decided not to seize his passport. He will return to New York on June 14 for his next court hearing, along with Cowley.
Released on bail
- Driving ban
- Nurmagomedov, McGregor may reconcile
- Fails to appear in court over speeding charges
- Apologises for running out of whiskey
- Immortalised in wax at Madame Tussauds in New York
- Releases Sole Fury sneaker
- McGregor's hopes of Nurmagomedov rematch dashed by UFC
- Responds After NFL Fans Ridicule Throw Attempt
- McGregor visits Taylor after her titles victory
- Odds cut on McGregor entering 'I'm A Celebrity...2018'