McGregor is stopped by Irish police in his orange McLaren 650S on Aungier St., Dublin, with pictures emerging of him being spoken to by an officer from Gardai. McGregor was driving the sports car and appeared happy to cooperate with the official during the exchange, and there is no indication of any wrongdoing.
Stopped by police while driving McLaren
- Retires 'from fighting'
- McGregor: 'I was in the wrong'
- White confirms McGregor 'will fight again'
- Charges dropped over alleged Florida robbery
- Announces retirement from MMA
- Gives team talk to Boston Bruins
- Arrested after smashing fan's phone
- McGregor float at Malta Carnival
- Celebrates mum's 60th birthday in the Versace Mansion
- Wear matching purple suits at Super Bowl