McGregor is stopped by Irish police in his orange McLaren 650S on Aungier St., Dublin, with pictures emerging of him being spoken to by an officer from Gardai. McGregor was driving the sports car and appeared happy to cooperate with the official during the exchange, and there is no indication of any wrongdoing.
Stopped by police while driving McLaren
- McGregor, Draymond Green feud on Instagram
- Top boxing coach: McGregor has 'the fighter's curse'
- McGregor's team hire referee Joe Cortez
- McGregor's tailor releases limited edition 'Eff You' suit
- Malignaggi: Eight rounds with McGregor was 'good work'
- Doubt Me Now documentary release
- McGregor spars in Gucci shorts
- McGregor inspires teens out of poverty
- White talks fight to Kimmel
- McGregor on England: 'I'm an Irishman'