McGregor is stopped by Irish police in his orange McLaren 650S on Aungier St., Dublin, with pictures emerging of him being spoken to by an officer from Gardai. McGregor was driving the sports car and appeared happy to cooperate with the official during the exchange, and there is no indication of any wrongdoing.
Stopped by police while driving McLaren
- White confident McGregor will return to UFC in 2018
- McGregor attends training in Tierney Celtic top
- McGregor: I'll quit fighting before I suffer any brain damage
- McGregor ends year sick with Australian flu virus
- McGregor reignites Mayweather feud by calling him a "rat"
- McGregor rents out amusement park for private event
- McGregor vs Branson face off
- McGregor enters Ireland's Rich List at 111
- UFC may strip McGregor's lightweight title
- McGregor is ranked top "Sports Figure" by Fansided