McGregor is stopped by Irish police in his orange McLaren 650S on Aungier St., Dublin, with pictures emerging of him being spoken to by an officer from Gardai. McGregor was driving the sports car and appeared happy to cooperate with the official during the exchange, and there is no indication of any wrongdoing.
Stopped by police while driving McLaren
- Nurmagomedov confirms McGregor fight talks
- Mayweather: Next fight could be in the octagon with McGregor
- Diaz: McGregor is 'scared for his life'
- McGregor ‘wants Nurmagomedov fight no matter what it takes’
- Nurmagomedov wants McGregor fight
- Attar: McGregor looking forward to getting back to fighting
- Released on bail
- McGregor defies UFC: You’ll ‘strip me of nothing’
- Led out of police station in handcuffs
- Charged with assault, criminal mischief