It’s all been a bit crazy really. I really love creating music people enjoy, I could never have dreamt that the song would have reached the heights it has. I couldn’t believe it. McGregor’s team rang me the following day and told me McGregor loved the song. That was amazing that he heard the song and liked it, but McGregor and his team asked if I’d like to go to the fight. It was a dream come true…The support I’ve received for this song has been immense, and I’m going to have the trip of a lifetime to see McGregor in action in Vegas. I felt I had to give something back. I have decided to donate all iTunes sales of There’s Only One Conor McGregor, until the fight to a charity Conor supports. The proceeds of the sales will go to Our Lady’s Children’s Hospital, Crumlin. “I’d love to see the hospital benefit from this and see the proceeds going to a good cause.
‘There’s Only One Conor McGregor’ released as charity single
- Apologises for running out of whiskey
- Immortalised in wax at Madame Tussauds in New York
- Releases Sole Fury sneaker
- McGregor's hopes of Nurmagomedov rematch dashed by UFC
- Responds After NFL Fans Ridicule Throw Attempt
- McGregor visits Taylor after her titles victory
- Odds cut on McGregor entering 'I'm A Celebrity...2018'
- Suspended for at least 10 days
- McGregor calls for rematch
- White: McGregor ‘upset’ about loss, doesn’t care about brawl