It’s all been a bit crazy really. I really love creating music people enjoy, I could never have dreamt that the song would have reached the heights it has. I couldn’t believe it. McGregor’s team rang me the following day and told me McGregor loved the song. That was amazing that he heard the song and liked it, but McGregor and his team asked if I’d like to go to the fight. It was a dream come true…The support I’ve received for this song has been immense, and I’m going to have the trip of a lifetime to see McGregor in action in Vegas. I felt I had to give something back. I have decided to donate all iTunes sales of There’s Only One Conor McGregor, until the fight to a charity Conor supports. The proceeds of the sales will go to Our Lady’s Children’s Hospital, Crumlin. “I’d love to see the hospital benefit from this and see the proceeds going to a good cause.
‘There’s Only One Conor McGregor’ released as charity single
- St-Pierre rejects McGregor 'money fight'
- McGregor to lose UFC lightweight belt to Ferguson-Nurmagomedov winner on April 7
- McGregor defies 'Beast from the East' as he trains in the snow
- McGregor: Mayweather rematch will not happen
- Nurmagomedov: McGregor's UFC career is over - '100%' getting stripped
- McGregor takes son to gym
- Malignaggi: McGregor won't risk an ‘a** whooping’ from me
- Kavanagh: McGregor should fight Nurmagomedov or Ferguson before Diaz
- Bronze McGregor bust goes on sale
- Bisping: McGregor would 'destroy' Mayweather in 35 seconds in the UFC