TMZ reports that McGregor will miss out on a $10million (£7m) purse for the bout, and that UFC offered to fly McGregor from Iceland to the US, as well as to all the locations for a media tour, by private jet. McGRegor was also told that his gym would be flown with him and set up exactly as it is in Iceland, so that it would be ready for training as soon as he landed. Part of McGregor’s reasoning for not travelling to the US was that he had set up a tailor-made training camp in Europe.
UFC offered to recreate gym in US
- Apologises for running out of whiskey
- Immortalised in wax at Madame Tussauds in New York
- Releases Sole Fury sneaker
- McGregor's hopes of Nurmagomedov rematch dashed by UFC
- Responds After NFL Fans Ridicule Throw Attempt
- McGregor visits Taylor after her titles victory
- Odds cut on McGregor entering 'I'm A Celebrity...2018'
- Suspended for at least 10 days
- McGregor calls for rematch
- White: McGregor ‘upset’ about loss, doesn’t care about brawl