TMZ reports that McGregor will miss out on a $10million (£7m) purse for the bout, and that UFC offered to fly McGregor from Iceland to the US, as well as to all the locations for a media tour, by private jet. McGRegor was also told that his gym would be flown with him and set up exactly as it is in Iceland, so that it would be ready for training as soon as he landed. Part of McGregor’s reasoning for not travelling to the US was that he had set up a tailor-made training camp in Europe.
UFC offered to recreate gym in US
- McGregor's tailor releases limited edition 'Eff You' suit
- Malignaggi: Eight rounds with McGregor was 'good work'
- Doubt Me Now documentary release
- McGregor spars in Gucci shorts
- McGregor inspires teens out of poverty
- White talks fight to Kimmel
- McGregor on England: 'I'm an Irishman'
- Alvarez will be in the front row for McGregor-Mayweather
- McGregor nutritionist wants speed over power
- McGregor-Mayweather ticket registration closes July 20 10pm PT