At the UFC 210 early morning weigh-in, Cormier requires two attempts to make weight. Cormier initially weighs 206.2-pounds, which would have likely caused his fight with Johnson to become a non-title bout. However, the New York State Athletic Commission allows Cormier a second attempt, where he weighs in at 205-lbs, losing almost a pound and a half in a few minutes. NYSAC officials deny Cormier was pushing down on towels to disperse his weight.
Cormier barely makes weight after second attempt
Daniel Cormier Controversial UFC 210 Weigh-in – MMA Fighting
Add your comments below...
- Referee McCarthy responds to Cormier’s post-UFC 214 apology
- Rogan apologises for Cormier interview
- Cormier: McGregor 'the greatest promoter of all time'
- Joshua on Stipe Miocic: 'Who the foook is that guy?'
- Cormier to fight Jones at UFC 214
- Cormier wants McGregor-Mayweather undercard
- Johnson to file complaint against Cormier weigh-in
- Jones: Cormier’s weigh-in 'One of the dirtiest things I’ve seen in all of sports'
- Cormier barely makes weight after second attempt
- Cormier: McGregor will 'get killed' by Mayweather