The artist releases his single, Superman, from the album, The Eminem Show. The song is about how fans will say or do almost anything to be in a relationship with him or other famous singers. He says that he’s single and he plans on staying that way because he hates relationships and everything that comes with them.
Eminem – Superman (Clean Version)
- Lose Yourself writer: New Zealand ad is 'blatant rip-off'
- Eminem lawsuit against New Zealand political party begins
- Farrakhan, Eminem meet
- 'It just breaks my heart'
- Responds to Eminem's 'rape whistle' lyrics
- Jonathan Ross Show interview
- 1Xtra interview
- Discusses Tupac's death
- Albums interview
- Drug addiction interview