According to a document obtained from the Nevada Athletic Commission, McGregor will take home a disclosed purse of $30 million, which is 10 times bigger than any public one he’s made in the UFC. Mayweather will make $100 million. Both McGregor and Mayweather will both make much more than those purses in total. McGregor has said he’ll make upwards of $100 million for the bout, while Mayweather has floated that he could make $300 million. McGregor’s highest public purse up until this point was $3 million for his rematch with Nate Diaz at UFC 202 in August 2016 at T-Mobile Arena.
McGregor to get disclosed purse of $30 million
- St-Pierre rejects McGregor 'money fight'
- McGregor to lose UFC lightweight belt to Ferguson-Nurmagomedov winner on April 7
- McGregor defies 'Beast from the East' as he trains in the snow
- McGregor: Mayweather rematch will not happen
- Nurmagomedov: McGregor's UFC career is over - '100%' getting stripped
- McGregor takes son to gym
- Malignaggi: McGregor won't risk an ‘a** whooping’ from me
- Kavanagh: McGregor should fight Nurmagomedov or Ferguson before Diaz
- Bronze McGregor bust goes on sale
- Bisping: McGregor would 'destroy' Mayweather in 35 seconds in the UFC