According to a document obtained from the Nevada Athletic Commission, McGregor will take home a disclosed purse of $30 million, which is 10 times bigger than any public one he’s made in the UFC. Mayweather will make $100 million. Both McGregor and Mayweather will both make much more than those purses in total. McGregor has said he’ll make upwards of $100 million for the bout, while Mayweather has floated that he could make $300 million. McGregor’s highest public purse up until this point was $3 million for his rematch with Nate Diaz at UFC 202 in August 2016 at T-Mobile Arena.
McGregor to get disclosed purse of $30 million
What's this? This is an unbiased just-the-facts news summary extracted from the original article by Newslines' contributors. To see the newsline of each topic, click the links below. Learn more
- Retires 'from fighting'
- McGregor: 'I was in the wrong'
- White confirms McGregor 'will fight again'
- Charges dropped over alleged Florida robbery
- Announces retirement from MMA
- Gives team talk to Boston Bruins
- Arrested after smashing fan's phone
- McGregor float at Malta Carnival
- Celebrates mum's 60th birthday in the Versace Mansion
- Wear matching purple suits at Super Bowl