TMZ reports that Mayweather has offered McGregor $50 million for a fight, which is to be held on New Year’s Eve in Las Vegas. The report says that Dan White has not been contacted by Mayweather, and that White may not accept such a deal because in three critical Pay-Per-View markets — Europe, Australia and Canada — McGregor is a bigger star than Mayweather. Forbes estimates that Mayweather earned $285 million for his bout against Pacquiao, who took home $125 million. McGregor reportedly earned about $10 million against Nate Diaz.
Report: Mayweather offers McGregor $50m to fight
- Retires 'from fighting'
- McGregor: 'I was in the wrong'
- White confirms McGregor 'will fight again'
- Charges dropped over alleged Florida robbery
- Announces retirement from MMA
- Gives team talk to Boston Bruins
- Arrested after smashing fan's phone
- McGregor float at Malta Carnival
- Celebrates mum's 60th birthday in the Versace Mansion
- Wear matching purple suits at Super Bowl