TMZ reports that Mayweather has offered McGregor $50 million for a fight, which is to be held on New Year’s Eve in Las Vegas. The report says that Dan White has not been contacted by Mayweather, and that White may not accept such a deal because in three critical Pay-Per-View markets — Europe, Australia and Canada — McGregor is a bigger star than Mayweather. Forbes estimates that Mayweather earned $285 million for his bout against Pacquiao, who took home $125 million. McGregor reportedly earned about $10 million against Nate Diaz.
Report: Mayweather offers McGregor $50m to fight
- Mayweather may 'walk out' with Diaz, Bieber
- McGregor-Mayweather to be shown live in cinemas
- McGregor to Tyson: 'I'm the new Don King'
- Nevada punter places $150K for McGregor to beat Mayweather
- Conlan: McGregor's self-belief gives him chance to win
- Aldo: 'McGregor was never a champion of anything'
- 40-year-old man impersonates McGregor on LA beach
- Conor McGregor: Notorious documentary teaser trailer released
- McGregor-Mayweather tickets sell out in minutes
- Jones: McGregor can't beat Mayweather