TMZ reports that Mayweather has offered McGregor $50 million for a fight, which is to be held on New Year’s Eve in Las Vegas. The report says that Dan White has not been contacted by Mayweather, and that White may not accept such a deal because in three critical Pay-Per-View markets — Europe, Australia and Canada — McGregor is a bigger star than Mayweather. Forbes estimates that Mayweather earned $285 million for his bout against Pacquiao, who took home $125 million. McGregor reportedly earned about $10 million against Nate Diaz.
Report: Mayweather offers McGregor $50m to fight
- Video: McGregor is better at WWE than John Cena
- UFC ranks McGregor vs. Diaz fights as top two fights in UFC history
- St-Pierre rejects McGregor 'money fight'
- McGregor to lose UFC lightweight belt to Ferguson-Nurmagomedov winner on April 7
- McGregor defies 'Beast from the East' as he trains in the snow
- McGregor: Mayweather rematch will not happen
- Nurmagomedov: McGregor's UFC career is over - '100%' getting stripped
- McGregor takes son to gym
- Malignaggi: McGregor won't risk an ‘a** whooping’ from me
- Kavanagh: McGregor should fight Nurmagomedov or Ferguson before Diaz