Crash investigators have have found no intact bodies and up to 600 pieces of human remains. The remains were flown to Paris. Families at the site have been asked to provide DNA samples from personal items like toothbrushes and jewelry to match remains to names. A make-shift laboratory has been set up across two hotels in Barcelona, where the families are staying. Families have also been asked if they can recall what clothing the victims may have been wearing, and if they had any distinctive features such as tattoos. It could take two weeks to finish the recovery.
No intact bodies found
- Rehearsed crash on outbound flight
- Acelerated descent
- Researched suicide methods, door security
- Informed flight school of depression
- Flight data recorder unrecoverable
- Lubitz's remains found
- Visited gay porn and suicide sites
- 'Had treatment for suicidal tendencies'
- Offers financial assistance
- 'One day I will change the whole system'