A SurveyUSA poll says in a head-to-head contest Trump would beat Clinton, with 45 percent of the vote, compared to Clinton’s 40 percent. The poll also finds that 30 percent of respondents believe Trump will eventually be the Republican nominee, leading the field. Jeb Bush comes second, with 20 percent
Beats Clinton in poll
- Cook: I stand with 'Dreamers'
- Trump: 'My hands are too big'
- Stillitano: Trump could prevent US hosting 2026 World Cup
- Legend on Trump: 'He calls people liars because he is a liar'
- Trump meets Harvey flood victims after Texas return
- Trump to flood survivors: 'Have a good time!'
- Trump: South Korea 'appeasement' talk will not work
- Trump ends DACA, with 6-month delay
- White: Trump will be watching fight
- White: People need to give McGregor and Trump a chance