Clinton’s book, Hard Choices, is knocked out of its number one spot on the bestseller’s list by Edward Klein’s Blood Feud: The Clintons vs. the Obamas. Klein’s book is about tensions between Bill and Hillary Clinton and the Obamas. Hard Choices still leads the list in Hardcover Nonfiction, but trails when print and e-books are combined. Nielsen Bookscan figures show Carson has sold 162,000 books, while Clinton has sold 177,000.
Book slips from #1 spot
- Trump won’t pursue charges against Clinton
- 76.1m watch final debate
- FBI sends Clinton report to Congress
- Black and Brown Forum debate
- Told adviser to send sensitive messages 'nonsecure'
- Clinton ‘Two Faced,’ ‘Liar,’
- Clinton's comments 'terrifying'
- Proposes $2 billion Alzheimer's cure program
- Calls Clinton a liar
- Demands Clinton apology